Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 26, 2014

I just realized I've been putting the wrong year on all these post. Yesterday was great. We went site seeing and to "La parque de la Reserva". It was awesome. I had so much fun. The whole day was just fun. Here are pictures. Enjoy. 
This is equivalent to the White House. The president lives here. 

Today was stake conference. I liked church. It's the exact same as at home.  Nice peace there. People are nice. 


2 comments:

  1. The pictures are great! It would have been fun to see all those new places. Peru has so many different faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was also a lot of fun to see you in the pictures with your host mama. She looks like she loves you a lot! Seeing you together, it looks like those feelings are mutual. How fun to have such a wonderful host family!

    ReplyDelete